Translate

Speaking with the Father...


Once within the Light, Love, and Consciousness,

I spoke to the Light..

Although I was Light, somehow I thought that I could speak to the Light..

What a strange idea..

Yet, a Voice answered my plea..

Who was this Voice of wisdom ?..

Was it actually, myself as Divine Consciousness ?..

Was it the Father that Jesus spoke of ?..

The Voice had the answers to my questions..

Therefore, the Voice was wiser than I..

The Voice answered my questions about Reality but would not answer my question of finality..

I asked the Voice;

"Is this the Final Reality ?"

This is the only question that the Voice would not answer..

Divine Consciousness is not aware that It is an Illusion..

Pure Awareness has no egoic consciousness to ask or answer any questions..

Therefore, We must dissolve all egoic consciousness, even that of God...


namaste, thomas

No comments: