Translate

Where is the 'I' ?...


The mind believes that it is 'I'..

The body says; "Don't forget, without me, you would not exist,therefore I am I"..

Consciousness enters the conversation;

"I watch both of you and have the power of creation over both of you,

Therefore, I am I "..

Consciousness continues;

"I am the Personality of Light, Love, and Thought", and the foolish mind believes that it is the creator of thought"..

Suddenly, Consciousness feels the presence of observation..

Pure Intelligence finally speaks to all in attendence;

" All of you are just dreams that I created for entertainment and yet, I am not aware of being "I",
how is this possible"?..

Thoughts, called Reality are suddenly heard by all;

" There is no "I" because there is no room within Love for any "I"...


namaste, thomas


No comments: