Translate

a few thoughts...


The word, 'Enlightenment' has taken on a superior connotation and a wall that few can climb..

The truth is that Enlightenment is nothing more than our natural state..

All that you have done, is awakened from a dream..

Perhaps, the word 'Awakened' should be used instead, as not to frighten the walkers..

Teachers, gurus', etc. are good helpers to start you on your journey to Reality but only you can open the door to Truth..

Just as Yeshua and Gautama, I listened to the teachers and saw which way their fingers pointed and then proceeded to walk on my own..

I had no expectations except that I was determined to find out what was True and what was False..

I followed no ceremonies, mantras, or prayers..

I only meditated..

I followed the breath until the breath was left behind..

I found Truth...

namaste, thomas

No comments: