Translate

A chat with God...


In one of my experiences within and as Divine Consciousness,

which is the First Reality of Light, Love, and Consciousness,

I had the opportunity to speak with the Personality that controlled this Reality..

Jesus called this Personality, 'Father',

I only knew 'IT' as a kind 'Voice' within the Light..

This 'Voice' spoke without sound because there were no ears to hear..

This was a series of vibrations within vibrations..

The times that I visited this place of Bliss, I would ask questions about existence and would receive answers..

The only question that this 'Voice' would not answer is when I asked;

Is this the Final Reality?..

no answer..

Is it possible that Divine Consciousness does not know of the Final Reality of Pure Intelligence?..

Is this why, It continues to exist separate from the Final Reality ?..

It is a answer that I must find out someday..

namaste, thomas




No comments: