Translate

" What is 1 "...


Sometimes in writing, a flow of words come through my mind and I just write them
down.

this is where the '1' came from.
I thought after reading what I just wrote that I should not include the '1' but,
I thought that I should remain faithful to the flow of thoughts, as there must
be a reason for this thought..

The resonation of the state of Nothingness occured while within the Light of
Divine Consciousness..

The ego was left behind but the Personality of Divine Consciousness remained..

The Question then entered my Being;
" Is this All" ?..

This was a strange question to enter Consciousness and caused me to think deeper
about Reality..

The answer that came to me was that, It was not the end of the path and that I
must surrender even this State of Bliss and be absorbed into the Complete Love
of Non-separation and Non-Personality.

Even if this Personality of mine was God..

namaste, thomas

No comments: