Translate

No name...

Midnight shouts;

" I am near your door"!.

The Darkness yells back:

"I was here first"!..

Light shines from the Moon and says;

"I am never far away, I am just resting"..

Dualities of Light and Dark, Time and Experience dance in the twilight..

The drama of illusion accepts Light as Reality and stillness enters..

Stillness speaks;

"I am also here to rest, for I am without desire"..

Desire feels the need to speak:

" Why do You leave my selfish pleasures"?,..

" Have I not keep your mind busy and free from the pain of boredom"?..

Boredom is now called to testify..

Boredom speaks and says:

Why am I considered to be bad ?,

I am only doing my job in pushing you to use your mind or endure pain !..

Consciousness now enters the conversation,

" Enough of this 'name calling'!",

" For, there is No Name " !...


namaste, thomas



No comments: