Translate

" The Golden Rule "...


A fellow wrote today on a website; ' To love one another as you wish to be loved',

It reminded me of an experience beyond the body while in meditation..

I once again Awakened into the White Light of Love and Consciousness,

I asked a question to the Higher Power that exists as this Light,
which is also I..

I asked the Light;

" What is the most important lesson should I learn within this life"?..

The Voice answered;

" Treat others as you would desire to be treated"..

I was somewhat shocked to hear something that I was taught as a child and not
some great esoteric lesson..

This lesson was one of Unconditional Love, as that is all the lesson that we need
in this life..

I then found myself back in the body, fully alert...


namaste, thomas

No comments: