Translate

" I Am that I Am "...

Who is this 'I Am'?...

This is the acknowledgement of Consciousness..

This is the Reality of Divine Consciousness..

This is Who We Are..

As long as You have the desire to 'Be' anything.

You will remain 'I Am'..

This 'I Am' is seen everyday as 'ego'

'I Am', smart, strong, beautiful, wealthy, individual, etc..

This is the power of creation..

'I Am' creates many 'I Am's..

The Original 'I Am' is the Dream from Pure Awareness..

Being from the mind of Pure Awareness, the original 'I Am' is composed of the
mind of Pure Awareness, which is the Energy of Love..

The Energy of Love is non separation..

This is why friendship, family, and love feels good..

Love is non-separation..

Ego is separation..

'I Am' is separation..

'I Am' is separation from 'Pure Awareness'..

Surrender the 'I Am' to Pure Awareness..

This is the Complete Freedom of non-Identity..

This is Home.....


namaste, thomas

No comments: