Translate

Divine Consciousness...

What I have found within my experiences within the Light and Love of Divine

Consciousness is that even though there was no separation between the Light and Love,

there was still an "Identity" of "Being", Light and Love..

My thoughts were immediately answered by a Higher Consciousness within this Light and Love..

This Higher Consciousness appeared to be the "Father" that Jesus spoke of..

Was this Higher Consciousness, MY Self, speaking to My Self..

Perhaps..

but, this Light and Love of Divine Consciousness was not the end of the path..

The Final Reality is to surrender even this small ego of separate Divinity to the Source of Light, and Become Nothing but Pure Awareness with no more cognition of Identity..

This is the Highest form of Love,, To Give All.......


namaste, thomas

1 comment:

Russ Meier said...

Thomas, I am enjoying your blog.
Check mine out,too -Abilene Center for Contemplation.

Russ Meier