Translate

What is God?...

I followed this path of not knowing
who or what God is.. I knew that there was a Higher Power of Mind that created
such an intricate universe..

Therefore, I sat beneath a tree in the manner of Gautama, who also never
mentioned the notion of God..

I began to meditate and refused to leave this meditation until Enlightenment was
attained..

After about a half hour, I finally was able to surrender the ego and offer this
ego-self to that which was the Source of All..

I felt death entering my consciousness and the fear of death was overwhelming,
but, I still walked into the arms of death because I needed to know Reality..

At the moment that the ego died, I found myself as Light,Wisdom, and Love..

There was a higher Intellect within this Light..
This was the Father that Jesus spoke of..

I was given the choice of staying or re-entering the body..
I chose re-entry as I feared the pain of my relatives upon learning of my
physical death..

The point being that I found out that God is Love,Light, and Wisdom..
And I found out that I was inseparable from God..

Perhaps, everyone must find out what God is, for themselves..
Perhaps, this is the reason that we are here...


namaste, thomas

No comments: