Translate

Sufi Poems...

Bring all of yourself to his door:
bring only a part
and you've brought nothing at all. - Hakim Sanai

I am a bird of the heavenly garden
I belong not to the earthly sphere.
They have made for two or three days
A cage of my body. - Rumi

O Beloved, there is no room left in my heart
For anything but You! - Hafiz

Sweep with your soul,
before your beloved's door.
Only then will you become her lover. - Baba Aziz

There are as many paths to God as there are souls on Earth. - Hadith

If I adore You out of fear of Hell, burn me in Hell!
If I adore you out of desire for Paradise,
Lock me out of Paradise.
But if I adore you for Yourself alone,
Do not deny to me Your eternal beauty. - Rabia

Between me and You, there is only me.
Take away the me, so only You remain. - Hallaj

Give me ecstasy, give me naked wonder, O my Creator!
Give birth to the Beloved in me, and let this lover die.
Let a thousand wrangling desires become one Love. - Rumi ..... from buddhasangha.com

No comments: