Translate

The only doorway to God.. Jesus Speaks...

I did not come to bring peace to Israel. I came to bring a sword that would cut through the veils of illusion that surrounded the minds of the people. I came to cut the people free from the chains by which they had been bound by the representatives of the very church that was originally meant to set people free from all oppression.

I, Jesus, was the ultimate spiritual revolutionary, and today I am still the ultimate spiritual revolutionary. I am here right now, and through these teachings I am telling you that you do not need to accept any human organization or person as the doorway to God.

There is only one doorway to God, and it is a state of consciousness which I came to exemplify and demonstrate, namely the Christ consciousness. When I said: “I am the open door which no human can shut,” I did not refer to a person named Jesus. I referred to a universal state of consciousness, the universal Christ mind, which I had united with to such a degree that I could truly say: “I and my Father are one.”

Yet, I also said: “I of my own self can do nothing; it is the Father within me who is doing the work.” What I meant was that the universal Christ consciousness within me is the only true doer.

Many people thought that I was the new king of Israel, and that I would lead the Israelites in a violent revolt against the Roman oppression. I did not take up arms against the Romans; yet I declared many times that I came to set the people free. If I did not come to set the people of Israel free from the Romans, who do you think I considered to be the real oppressors of the people? I wanted to deliver them from the very people, the serpents in their midst, who had occupied the place between the people and their God.

The saying “Let no man take thy Crown” refers to the fact that you must never let any human being or organization take away the crown of your personal, direct, inner contact with God.

You were created in the image and likeness of God. You have the capacity of consciousness to commune directly with God inside your own heart. When God said: “You shall have no other Gods before me,” what do you think he truly meant?

Yes, he did mean that you should not worship an outer idol. Yet, why should you not worship an outer idol? Because if you identify an outer form as God himself, then you will never get to know the true God who is beyond all form.

God is beyond all form and all concepts created by human beings. You simply cannot experience God with your physical senses, and you cannot fathom God from the state of consciousness that I have called the carnal mind. However, you can experience God directly by opening your heart to a mystical experience through which God can reveal his being, his essence, to you.

This ability to commune directly with God is the most precious gift that any human being has ever received. That gift is also your supreme personal responsibility. You must never allow anything or anyone in this world to take that gift away from you. You must never allow anything in this world to stand between you and your direct inner communion with God.
........from askrealjesus.com

No comments: