Translate

Jesus Speaks...

Question: I have read teachings that claim, because man and God are one, we are in fact God. Is there some truth to this? Are there new energies coming into this world that will enable many of us to become healers?

Answer from Jesus:

This is in fact true, as I explain throughout this website, and especially in the seven discourses on Christhood. And although many Christians will consider this to be blasphemy, there is in fact scriptural support for it. Consider the following passage:

30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. (John, Chapter 10).

Take note here that the quote clearly says “Ye are Gods” in plural. In other words, it is not spoken of just one person. As I seek to explain throughout this website, the biggest problem with orthodox Christianity is that it has turned me into an idol instead of an example to follow. So when I said that “I and my Father are one” and “My Father works hitherto and I work” (John 5:17), I meant to set an example to demonstrate what all people have the potential to accomplish by putting on the mind of Christ.

When you do attain personal Christhood, you accept your true identity as a son or daughter of God, and therefore you begin to act as a co-creator with God. This is indeed what God wants for all of his sons and daughters. How can this be blasphemy when it truly is the will and the love of God?

In fact, true blasphemy is to deny God and the presence of God. So if you deny the presence of God in every aspect of God's creation, then you are being blasphemous. Does it not say in the scriptures:

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:3)

Consequently, God is in everything because God is omnipresent. God truly is all there is, so God cannot create anything that is different from or apart from God. God creates everything out of his own substance and being, and therefore everything has God’s consciousness within it.

God has created self-conscious beings with free will, so they have the potential to deny their true identity. Yet it is only the consciousness of anti-christ that causes people to deny that God is within them. Why do orthodox Christians think I said:

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:21)

It is astounding to me that most Christians completely refuse to look at these passages in the scriptures and acknowledge that they clearly contain keys to my true inner teachings. How difficult can it be to read between the lines and see that I was clearly teaching people that God is within everyone and within everything? How difficult can it be for people to realize that only when you accept that God is within you, and within your brothers and sisters, can there be an end to conflict and killing on Earth?

It is only by seeing the God within your brothers and sisters that human beings will be able to "love one another as I have loved you" (John 13:34) and still love you. Do you seriously believe I love the human ego with all of its foibles and selfishness? No, I love your true identity, namely the son or daughter of God who is hiding behind the outer personality that is often dominated by the ego. So dare to follow Paul and let your ego die daily (1Corinthians 15:31). Dare to put off the old man and put on the new man (Ephesians 4:22-24), the God man – or woman – who lives in the kingdom within.

Concerning the second part of the question, it is true that in the Age of Aquarius, many people will become healers. However, many will specialize in healing the psyche (the soul), which is the true key to healing the body......from askrealjesus.com

No comments: