Translate

What have we learned?..

It has been awhile since I have spoken to you, so , I have to ask you, "What have you learned"?.. Have you learned that you are not separate from each other?.. Have you learned that you and God are One ?.. Have you learned that Love is the answer ?.. Have you learned that God is Love ?.. Have you learned that the belief in the ego is the only wall that separates you from this Knowledge ?...Are you ready to dispose of the ego ?.. Are you ready to experience Freedom ?.. What holds you back ?.. Could it be Fear of the Unknown ?.. The Unknown is called God.. Do not be afraid.. Meditate and know that you are not the ego.. Know that you are not the life that you hold so dear.. you are far beyond these puny conceptions.. You are already All, but you are unaware of this Truth.. Take courage and reach the end of suffering.. this is your time to know Truth............namaste, thomas

4 comments:

Sophia said...

My ego feels like you are asking me in particular these questions. Maybe they are meant for someone else, but my answers are that, even though it sometimes seems the opposite, I am not separate from anyone or anything.

I am Panentheist all the way. God is everything in the Universe and beyond, seen and unseen. I am in God, you are in God. In God we Trust.

I try over and over again to get rid of my ego but it keeps coming back.

thomas ... said...

These questions were meant for all the readers of this blog with no one picked out in particular.. The main point that I am trying to accomplish with these questions is to lead the reader to the door of Enlightenment, but the reader must walk through the door alone.. Most souls will not completely lose their ego after Enlightenment.. Enlightenment is meant to show you what is Real and what is Illusion.. For this short period of time during the Enlightenment Experience, you are without ego.. but when you return to the body, the ego will still hide within the mind.. The rest of your life is spent in dissolving this illusion called ego and returning to Love............namaste, thomas

Sophia said...

This may sound like a funny question, but how does one know if one is enlightened? I feel like I'm enlightened, but I don't know for sure. At the same time I have this feeling that there isn't just one enlightenment, that there are many enlightenments after the initial enlightenment. And then there is that voice telling me that if I think I'm enlightened, I'm probably not. It's very paradoxical, an enigma within an enigma. I wish there was some kind of enlightenment quiz. :)

thomas ... said...

The voice is correct, Enlightenment is an experience where you actually leave the illusions of ego and the physical world.. you Realize that You are Light and the Energy of Love within an Endless Field of Light and Love.. you find that you have no desires except to remain in this Field of Love and Consciousness forever.. This is actually where you exist already but you have projected your Consciousness within this dream called life to learn and experience duality...Most of the time, Enlightenment is found while in deep meditation..Enlightenment means to be filled with Light.....namaste, thomas