Translate

Who Lives...

"One day, almost as if by accident, I rediscovered the secret that I
had known as a small child; or perhaps it rediscovered me."

"To explain what happened is quite impossible. The description that
comes nearest to it is that of being overwhelmed with a love and a
total comprehension that is absolutely beyond imagination."

"The revelation that accompanied this rediscovery was so simple and
yet so revolutionary that it swept away in a stroke all that I had
been taught or had come to believe."

"Part of the realization was that enlightenment is absolutely beyond
my effort to change the way I live, or even of changing life at all.
It has to do with a total shift in the realization of 'who' it is that
lives."

"For I am already that which I seek. Whatever I seek or think I want,
however long the shopping list may be, all of my desires are only a
reflection of my longing to come home. And home is oneness; home is my
original nature. It is right here, simple in 'what is.' There is
nowhere else I have to go, and nothing else I have to become."

Tony Parsons

No comments: