Translate

Forgetfulness...

"Paradoxically, the gateway to the experience of Oneness, of unity with Creation, is this very 'I.' "
Page 40

"the 'witness.' It has been given various names like: awareness free from thoughts, the centre of consciousness, self-attention or the State of Presence"
Page 41

"What you need to renounce is forgetfulness! You need to be dedicated from moment to moment to the task of remembering the Self; this is the only true renunciation. "
Page 107

Quotes Aziz Kristof from Human Buddha

2 comments:

Sophia said...

I like this. It's something I've contemplated on lately, in regards to the witness. I've called it the observer. I've picked that up from somewhere, I'm sure, but since my mind likes images I liked to try to imagine what it looks like. I look down to my self, and it's like looking at my own physical brain from somewhere above it.

thomas ... said...

You are the Consciousness that is observing the Thoughts of the Mind and the movements of the Body and World.. This is called Awareness.. Awareness is necessary for Spiritual Advancement.. This is also called "Being Awake".. You will often read Spiritual Knowledge telling you to Awaken..........namaste, thomas