Translate

John Wheeler - Natural Intelligence...

Will there be an energy and a contraction? So in other words, if I’m really being me, then I’m exuding an energy that’s being me that I’ve been presumably squishing a little bit so then that would be an attractive force…

John: Well, take the – take these – take all these fearful limiting thoughts, these thoughts that hold us back and make us judgmental and afraid of doing this and doing that and all these kind of constructs. Just kind of strip that off a little bit and then there’s going to be a functioning there that’s not – like there already is a functioning there that sometimes when we have all these ideas about who I am, all these binders, these limiting filters, so what – it’s just like that those things kind of fall away because you know, that we’re saying that’s not really my identity.

So the natural intelligence functioning through the body/mind without the dualistic filter. That’s – that’s what happens. Is it you doing it? No. Is it an individual? No. But it’s life living you, life functioning through you without – without getting you know, kind of distorted through like you know, that I’m – that I’m a limited person. That’s all. But it’s – it’s – it’s already doing that. It’s always been doing that. Like when the sperm and the ovum came together and that little baby grew, were you doing that?

But it was happening. It – it grew, it came – grew fingers, it came out, it grew up, it became a child, it had all these capacities, all these wonderful things. It never was thinking what am I doing? But somewhere along the line, we picked up this concept, this thing of like so somehow I am separate from everything. There’s something wrong with me. But what I’m saying here is that that is not true. That child at that stage didn’t have that idea. So you know, because it is a concept and because it’s learned and because when we examine it it doesn’t really hold water, that intelligence seeing through that dissolves that, dismantles that concept.

So just like that energy of the child just functioning in – in – in a body, living moment by moment following life flowing through, that’s like, yeah. Let’s you know, so. And that’s just like a – a side benefit that just it happens anyway. I mean, because it’s just – it’s more like the way it is. And – and thoughts will come up and decisions will come up and energies will come up and they’ll move you here and they’ll move you there and you’ll do this and you’ll do that, and but never with ever a sense that there’s something wrong with you anymore.

No comments: