Translate

Bhagavad Gita...

When a man has achieved non-attachment,
self-mastery and freedom from desire through renunciation,
he reaches union with Brahman,
who is beyond all action.

Learn from me now...

How man made perfect
Is one with Brahman,
the goal of wisdom.

When the mind and the heart
are freed from delusion,
United with Brahman,
when steady will
Has subdued the senses,
when sight and taste
And sound are abandoned,
Without regretting,
Without aversion,
When man seeks solitude,
Eats but little,
Curbing his speech,
His mind and his body,
Ever engaged
in his meditation
on Brahman the Truth,
and full of compassion;
When he casts from him
vanity and violence,
Pride, lust, anger,
And all his possessions,
Totally free
from the sense of ego
and tranquil of heart:

That man is ready,
for oneness with Brahman.

And he who dwells
United with Brahman,
calm in mind,
not grieving, not craving,
Regarding all men
with equal acceptance:
He loves me most dearly.

To love is to know me,
My innermost nature,
The Truth that I am:
Through this knowledge he enters
at once to my Being.

All that he does
is offered before me
in utter surrender:
My grace is upon him,
he finds the Eternal,
The place unchanging.

No comments: