Translate

Today...

Today, I intend to focus my full and undivided attention on all the
resources that are presently on hand and available with deep
appreciation, while recognizing the flow of resources is unlimited in
nature. Thank you, Creator Father, Source, for empowering me with
attention, gratitude, and appreciation. I believe in the creative
power of Thought. I am eternally grateful to be so empowered that I
may now spend "time" appreciating the unfolding diversity on this
journey, and no longer choose or desire or implement manifestations
that I do not want to experience, due to fear and resistance to my
power, and misplaced attention. As a unique part, a focused,
individual Thought of the Infinite, I share in the power of the
Infinite. Eternity is given "now", in this Holy Eternal Instant that
I live and move and have life in Eternal Love, always returning the
nature of my desire, that I may come to desire Well- being and
appreciate the truth that health, wealth, and happiness are God's
goodness extending to me, through me, as me. I am joy. I am created
to live a full and creative life. I am created to be happy and
fulfilled. I am grateful that this is so. I am grateful that I was
wrong when I believed that a Loving Creator even intended less than
everything for His Own, and I am grateful I was wrong when I believed
I deserved less than perfect Well-being.

Linda Kay Mottet

No comments: