Translate

" You must be Born Again "...

I truly understood what Jesus said, when He said that "You must
be born again" after I achieved what the Buddhists
call "enlightenment"........many years ago, I decided to achieve
Mystical Union with Universal Mind (God) through deep meditation...I
was determined to find out what Guatama found in his enlightenment
experience...so I went into the woods and began to meditate, nothing
happened for a while, and then I became completely serious and
offered up my own life to know enlightenment. (and I was completely
serious). Immediately, after I made this sacrifice of my ego and
life, I was knocked over by the force of the energy of Love.. I found
myself as light blended with light and knowledge flowing through my
consciousness..all the time being in an ocean of energy that we call
Love.....this was the most incredible experience of my life and
assured me that God is real, and His real name is Love........after
this event , I returned to the body and felt as though, I had just
been born....this is the true meaning of "Being Born
Again"...............namaste, thomas

No comments: