Translate

A Mystical Experience...

Once, while I was in a deep meditative state, I found myself in a place of intense white light and I was filled and surrounded by the Energy of Love.... I noticed that I could look directly into this bright light and not have my eyes hurt... I then realized that my eyes did not hurt because I had no body, just consciousness..I was thinking that I never wanted to leave this place, when a Voice asked me if I wanted to stay or return to the body...I thought of the relatives that would feel sorrow at the death of my body, so I answered that I want to return to the body, at which time, I immediately found myself in the body, fully aware....I learned from this experience that God is real and that the energy that constitutes the essence of God, which is Love, is actually the highest degree of unselfishness....this unselfishness, created us to share this joy of Love , for pure unselfish reasons...this is why we feel joy when we share with others, as we are feeling the Love of God and God's essence, which is Love..................namaste, thomas

No comments: